Located in Singapore, The Coding Fun is a young team which focuses on providing good quality, affordable and systematic courses for kids aged from 7-14 years old, aiming to cultivate the computational thinking skills.
Founder: Claudia Yao
As the mother of two boys, Claudia accompanied her children in learning Scratch as a way to cultivate their concept of computational thinking. She realised that there are still big gap in the market for good-quality, affordable and systematic kids coding courses. That is why she made her effort on theCodingFun.
- Master Degree of Mechanical & Electrical Engineering from Shanghai Jiaotong University, thesis on “memory alloyed robotics”, 2003.
- Silver winner in International ASME Student Competition, 2002.
- 10 Year Software Quality Assurance management experience in Autodesk.
- M.B.A from University of Manchester, graduated with Distinction.
- 5 Year Business & Investment Consulting Experience.
- Passed CFA Level 1 and CFA Level II in 2018 and 2019 respectively.
- IBM Data Analyst, certified by IBM and Coursera.
Evan Sun has over 20 years multi-national business development, sales & marketing, corporate management and investment consulting experience in such sectors as telecommunication, electronic devices and semiconductor businesses across China, USA and Singapore. He hold master degree of mechanical and electrical engineering from Shanghai Jiao Tong University and an MBA degree of The University of Chicago, Booth School of Business.
Operation Manager, Jacqueline Chang
Ms. Chang graduated from The Air-force Engineering University and majored in Industry Electric Automatization. She moved from Beijing to Singapore 10 years ago with her family. As an IT technician, she is fascinated by Chinese traditional arts and proficient in Chinese painting and seal cutting.
You must be logged in to post a comment.